Sunday, October 05, 2008

Ulcers


So I have been struggling with ulcers for the last two months or so. They have gotten to the point that I am fully willing to take acedophilus, which my mom is convinced cures everything. Obviously I am under massive stress, and I have heartburn if I even look at chocolate or carbonation the wrong way, but no matter what I eat I seem to die of it 20 minutes later. So I decided to sit down and make a list of what I eat throughout the day- I have discovered that it would help if I didn't eat my weight in LemonHeads while I study. I bought a couple of cheap bags and keep them in my locker for when I have really long days- a sugar buzz. Well that sugar buzz is eating away at the lining of my stomach faster than battery acid, so I think I'll give them up now.

2 comments:

Crawford Family said...

Man I hate those things! Chris and his sisters love them they were always teh treat when we would play games. I think they taste like you just liked a table recently cleaned with Pledge... do you remember how much pledge mom used to use when we were little... maybe that is why!

LondonCalling said...

I know, but they are a "fat free" food! It's no wonder I have canker sores in my mouth- it's the chemicals for polishing wood!