Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Law School is NOT fun!


Don't get me wrong, I didn't have delusions that it would be a picnic, but I also didn't think I would feel like a dunce 95% of the time. It's like I am at the first day of learning to swim- never been in a pool before- and they have thrown me in and said, "now swim a perfect butterfly." I can't even dog paddle yet!!! I've been in school one real day (plus a week of "feel good" orientation) and I have read the equivalent of War and Peace. Help! I'm drowning here!

3 comments:

Crawford Family said...

You can do it!!! Remember a marathon- not a sprint. And keep in mind the whole picture not each individual line. Chris and I will be home early in december so he can help you prep for finals! You can ALWAYS call him when you need a boost and he will remind you that this too shall pass and soon yuo will be loving it!

eliana23 said...

I feel for you Felicity. Good luck.

Ashley said...

It's going to be tough, but it's going to be worth it. And you're good at this kind of stuff. So hang in there, and know we're all thinking about you. (And be glad you're not teaching in that fabulous classroom at Bingham--could anything suck more, I ask you? ;)

Sending good thoughts your way...