Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Jenny's Memory Game

Something fun to try...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on our blog, or don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Jaci said...

Just one?!? There are so many! Off the top of my head, because I am still in Twilight mode, I remember that you were willing to come to the signing party of the Host. Sitting for hours waiting to get maybe 15 seconds to speak with Stephenie Meyer and getting a book signed, even if it wasn't for you. Thank you for being such a great friend! Many more memories to come!!!!

Kellee said...

Two words... CANDY POKER! HAHAHAHAHA Oh what a night what a night. :D

Jenny said...

So many. But I'd have to say the strongest one is eating popsicles (fudgesicles?) out in the hallway, shoes off (maybe there was an assembly or something). We were just chillin' and didn't seem to mind that there was some kind of Beth/Karen freud going on. We weren't really into the politics back then. Ah, the good old days.

Crawford Family said...

I will always love the time you were putting on a t-shirt only to find a HUGE bug in it. We were all screaming and freaking out throwing the shirt around! Haaaa! Then there is the ever depressing a trip to Disneyland turns into a trip to IHOP. How sad was that!
Love you!
Kell