Monday, June 30, 2008

My Skirt Addiction


I think I need to start a support group for compulsive skirt buyers. I could call it ISBA- Impulsive Skirt Buyers Anonymous. Yes, I have a problem- there are very few skirts I don't like, or for that matter, don't have. I don't do mini or prairie, but beyond that I love them all. As a teacher I had the opportunity to wear them regularly, but never did. I think in recent years I have become more of a collector rather than wearer of said skirts. The disease, however, has abated little. Thankfully, I will be starting law school in August, and in an effort to look more the part, I plan to begin faithfully wearing all of the pieces from my collection. I shouldn't have to do any laundry for at least a month- pathetic, I know!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I've have often been the beneficiary of your skirt buying addiction, so I don't see why it's a problem. :) Besides--do all addictions HAVE to be bad?

Ashley said...

Is skirt off sick?

(I was talking about Bridget Jones yesterday, and it reminded me how v. good it is.)

Let's hang out soon in a non-bunker fashion.