Thursday, May 29, 2008

An Italian villa in the heart of Salt Lake City


It is official, I am going to be a Ute...and I am going to live in a yellow apartment building one block from Temple Square that isn't even large enough to swing a cat in. Isola Bella, this place even has an Italian name! Those of you who know me well know that I chose this apartment based solely on its outside exterior- shallow I know, but I won't be spending much time there anyway. My real home is going to be the law library.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

So cute! I love that you chose it for it's character!

Jaci said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE IT!!!! It just screams Felicity!!!!
I will have to come visit you and spend time there, we can both just bury our noses in our books! :)

Kellee said...

lol who cares what the inside looks like! thanks for blogging again!!